A Northwich-style traditional narrowboat by Braunston Canal Services Ltd
Welcome to my website which deals mainly with my narrowboating life
on the inland waterways of Great Britain. Within you will find details of my
boat "Lynx", formerly "Waverley" (and when originally built "Lark Lady"), the
British Waterways Acts and Bye-Laws, photographs of canal locations or
canal-related artefacts, opinions on canal-related subjects and other material
on boating (and some not on boating!) which may be of interest to
The site should be updated regularly so drop back from time to time.
I am in the process of converting this site from HTML to XHTML 1.0/CSS 2.01, and adding extra content, so pages may change appearance from time to time as this process is carried out.
- A Trip down the Shroppie - 2010.
- Back through the Peak District.
- Ex-Working Boats at Braunston and Tipton.
- Various Scenes on the Birmingham Canal Navigations.
- Miscellaneous Photographs of Scenes Around The System.